Whenever I'm out and about with my daughter and she's wearing a pair of these flower stacker bows, people always stop us to compliment her on them and ask where we found them. They are pretty unique, and so darling!
Jamie, these flower stackers are adorable! Love them- what do the clips look like? My little Allie has like no hair so I have to clip these types of things onto a stretchy band- will they work with that? I love these colors- do you have others, also? If you have a minute, will you shoot me an email? It's no rush, just when you get a minute. heather020802@gmail.com thanks! :)
Jamie, these flower stackers are adorable! Love them- what do the clips look like? My little Allie has like no hair so I have to clip these types of things onto a stretchy band- will they work with that? I love these colors- do you have others, also? If you have a minute, will you shoot me an email? It's no rush, just when you get a minute. heather020802@gmail.com thanks! :)
ReplyDelete